Monday, September 10, 2012

The Top 10 Things you will never hear a PCV say...

10. What am I going to do with all this money?!?
9. Awesome! The neighbor kids are here!
8. I would love for you to continue stroking my ears. I love it!
7. (During a bus stop on a long ride) Those were the cleanest squat toilets I have ever seen!
6. Mmmm...nothing like the smell of burning garbage to wake me up.
5. Geese. I love geese.
4. Of course I would love to stay at your house for 6 hours and keep eating food.
3. Let's hold hands and walk together.
2. Mmmmm...this soup smells good!
1. You want to be my friend?...Of course! Here is my phone number.

2 comments:

  1. People stroke your ears over there! And I thought people at my site had a personal-space issue :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this interesting and educative information. I think many writers will find your contribution very helpful, I have equally learnt something from it.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete